1. Do I have to pay duties when I am moving to Suriname?
U might receive a (partly) exemption if you have required documents for an exemption. The documents u need are;
For more information regarding international relocations, please check out section international relocation
2. Do you offer door to door services?
Yes, N.V. Eklipze Logistics can offer you/ your company door to door services. The type of service depends on the customer his/her desire.
3. Which documents do I need for an import to Suriname?
In order to take care of the customs clearance for your imported products, we need the following information:
• An inventory list of the goods
• An original invoice
• A value statement
• Import / Export number
• Tax fixed number
• Chamber of commerce number (Kamer van Koophandel en Fabrieken)
• An authorization letter on your letterhead with a stamp for custom clearance
4. Can I choose my own custom broker if cargo is being handled by
NV Eklipze Logistics?
Ofcourse! You are completely free in choosing your custom broker.
We do offer this service and can advise you what would be wise to have as least as possible costs.
5. Are there costs associated with requesting a quote ?
No, not at all! All quotations are FREE OF CHARGE.
6. Do you offer expedited services(freight forwarding services)?
Yes, N.V. Eklipze Logistics a freight forwarders in Suriname. We offer transport via land, ocean and air. We also offer project cargo transport and cargo management. For more information about our packages, please contact us.